The Listening Program is an affordable and effective Music-Based Auditory Stimulation™ program that address auditory processing issues. TLP uses psycho-acoustically modified music and patent-pending production techniques designed to stimulate, or “exercise” the different functions of the auditory processing system. This enables the brain to better receive, process, store and utilize the valuable information provided through the varied soundscapes in our lives such as music, language and the environment in which we live.
When auditory perception is distorted – whether through illness, injury, developmental or other challenges auditory processing problems can lead to academic, emotional, cognitive and social challenges, including problems associated with:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and other learning difficulties
- ADD & ADHD
- Memory & information processing
- Motor coordination and balance problems
- Spatial & bilateral organization
- Hypersensitivity to sound
- Quick temper/easily frustrated
TLP’s clinically-proven approach gently trains the auditory system to process sound correctly.